Who we are
A Passionate Community of Solvers Working Together In Unexpected Ways
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems — this is at the core of everything we do. It guides how we serve our clients, our people and the world. To help our clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes, PwC provides professional services across two segments: Trust Solutions and Consulting Solutions. Within these segments we bring a range of capabilities to help organizations solve faster, solve more and realize more value. These capabilities include cloud and digital, deals, ESG, cybersecurity and privacy, governance/boards, risk, transformation, tax services and much more. Across our global network of more than 295,000 professionals in 156 countries, we are committed to advancing quality in everything we do.
We’re inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the technology of today, you’ll work with diverse teams to build trust and create new client solutions in unexpected ways. The only way we can tackle the challenges of a fast-changing world is with people like you. Be a part of The New Equation.
We believe that challenges are better solved together. That’s why you’ll join a diverse, global community of solvers — an unexpected mix of people that come together to build trust in society and solve important problems. With us, you are encouraged to lead with your heart and values, and where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology.
Although we come from different backgrounds and cultures across the firm, our values are what we have in common. They capture our shared aspirations and expectations, and guide how we make decisions and treat others. We care for our people and are committed to inclusion, understanding and respect for all.
What you will do
A career at PwC will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximize their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations. Our team helps companies streamline and effectively manage their international assignment program in a cost efficient manner. You’ll assist our clients with international assignee management, Human Resources, payroll, finance and accounting in addition to mobility policy, process and governance consulting.
Here at PwC you will work closely with the tax experts in our international network. You want to take responsibility for your results, develop solutions together with the customer, drive the digital transformation in Taiwan and find an employer with the right values. Our thinking and actions are based on principles that are characterized by trust, respect, foresight, appreciation and innovation.
Together with the team, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Frequently be in contact with people of varying cultures and nationalities inside and outside our organization.
- Deliver a series of tax services to our clients – this includes reviewing individual tax returns for their employees, developing effective tax minimization strategies, identifying tax planning opportunities to minimize tax costs and managing client relationships.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalization, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials you produce.
- Proactive research, organization and delegation of global travel logistics including coordinating itineraries, security and risk mitigation.
- End to end organization and management of a wide range of events; both internally and externally
- Use Google Suite to maximize efficiencies and collaborate effectively, continually upskilling on enhancements and sharing knowledge with stakeholders and teams.
- Build a network of relationships and collaborate with colleagues beyond immediate circle through various initiatives
- Exercise confidentiality and discretion in all aspects of the role.
- Active support – As part of the team, you are responsible for the administrative and organizational support of our partners and the entire team in day-to-day business and special tasks.
- Strong organizational talent – you will plan and coordinate various events, meetings, consulting meetings and business trips at home and abroad. In addition to the travel organization, you are also responsible for the travel expense accounts.
- International fields of activity – you will correspond with clients and overseas colleagues and in English. Confidential correspondence is also in your hands. You will also be involved in proofreading, especially when preparing offers, reports and presentations.
- Extensive tasks – The web databases and the document management system, as well as the open posts and the reminder system, are maintained by you. The booking of outgoing invoices as well as the checking of incoming invoices represent another area of responsibility. In addition, you support the management or controlling of the use of resources (e. g. creation and maintenance of lists and evaluations).
- Comprehensive research – You research customer information and maintain customer, sales and project data.
- Project Controlling – You support the pre- and post-calculation of projects and ensure transparent project / multi-project controlling.
- Communication – You are the contact person for clients and colleagues and part of the team.
- University degree or above.
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard.
- Role modelling inclusivity by demonstrating a sound knowledge of cultural differences, global mindset and inclusion and diversity.
- Able to demonstrate strong organizational skills and high levels of self-motivation.
- Ability to work proactively and make decisions where appropriate.
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments and clients.
- Experience of providing support to multiple stakeholders who might have conflicting priorities.
- Strong prioritization skills with the ability to manage a number of tasks concurrently.
- Strong analytical, organization and communication skills.
- An ability to work effectively under pressure and a proactive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Mandarin/Chinese and English are essential. Proficiency in a third language would be preferred.
- Demonstrated business development skills and enthusiasm about contributing to the growth of the Global Mobility Services practice.
- Ability to develop internal networks, which are mutually beneficial and have a positive impact on the delivery of your role including across virtual teams.
- Confidence to continually identify, suggest, share and adapt to ways of working with peers and customers.
- High levels of confidentiality and resilience due to the busy nature of the role.
- Ability to embrace hybrid working by using the concept of two-way flexibility, allowing you more freedom to work in a way that works better for you, but also meeting the needs of your teams, the wider firm and our clients.
- Good knowledge of Mandarin/Chinese and English in spoken and written language.
- Able to move safely even in an international working environment.
- Accuracy, a critical mind-set is embedded in your DNA as well as a practical and hands-on attitude.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Comprehensive MS Office knowledge (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint) as well as a good handling of numbers.
- Ideally, familiar with Google Suite tools as well as tools for monitoring resources.
- Being reliable, you can work independently and in a team, you have good time management skills.
- Team player and a keen learner.
- Flexible in terms of work schedule, as overtime will be required at certain times of year.
What we offer?
Besides the incredibly interesting newly created environment, we offer you:
- Valuable experience in a multidisciplinary team of over 3,000 passionate professionals in Taiwan and 295,000 globally.
- Continuous learning with training (both technical and soft skills) in Taiwan, and abroad.
- A workspace where everyone feels respected, valued, and free to be themselves.
- Inspiring and awesome colleagues as well as a forward-looking and very accessible leadership.
- Team events and celebrations, as well as time spent on community and charity activities.
- A flexible working schedule including homeworking.
- An interesting salary and benefits package
This is a once in a lifetime career opportunity to disrupt the market by creating something unique and transformative and to be part of this first mover story. This is a growth story, and this will provide unprecedented opportunities for you.
We can’t wait for you to get started!
Please fill out the form if you are interested in this opportunity.
You could also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.